Saturday, October 30, 2010

H-OLLIE-WEEN


























I had such a busy H-OLLIE-WEEN! There aren't many things going on tomorrow, I guess since it's Sunday, so we decided to have all our fun today and chill tomorrow. After my swim class I went to pick out my first carving pumpkin. Then I braved the crowds still hanging out from today's rallies on the Mall downtown to head to my first Halloween party where I played with an awesome glow bracelet, watched Ichabod Crane, let Daddy help me carve my pumpkin, and then headed through the streets on my haunted jack-o-lantern-glo-bracelet stroller (waving at all the restaurant patrons that came to the windows to see me go by). You can check out my whole day in these pictures Mommy and Daddy took!

2 comments:

  1. Six more days until we get to hug the real monkey! Cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he is just too cute! Halloween is so much more fun with little kids around.

    ReplyDelete